MTGBELGIQUE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Share a ride for GPs?

5 participants

Share a ride for GPs? Empty Share a ride for GPs?

Message  Skuup Dim 28 Fév - 10:35

Hi

I'm a Finn who just moved to Belgium, now I've realized that travelling to GP:s is much more convinient when you can just drive to them (fun fact: You can't do that from Finland). I'm considering driving to few grand prixes in the near future and was wondering would someone like to join me. I've been to 10+ Pro Tours and way to many GP:s, so I can tell you bad beat stories throughout the whole trip. I might even be interested in playtesting for some of these events!

Why can't you just fly someone asks? A just question, my friend. First, I get to spend enough time flying by courtesy of my employer. Flying is not that much more efficient on short distances, getting your self to airport, security checks, waiting, flying, getting out of the airport and finding your way to hotel take a lot of time (and money). It is also very convinient to have a car by tournament site so you can go shopping/leave early/stay in any hotel you want to and so on.

So if you want to get a ride for one of these GP:s: Bologna, Paris,Prague,Lille,Rotterdam, drop me an e-mail to Lindroos.Jani@gmail.com

Skuup

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Share a ride for GPs? Empty Re: Share a ride for GPs?

Message  Swap Lun 29 Fév - 15:52

Hi Skuup.

If you are interested we have a Facebook group that organize drafts in Brussels. Most of the Brussels players that travel to GP's and PT's are in it.

"Brussels Draft" is the name of the group.

Swap
Swap

Message  MoTo Lun 29 Fév - 16:25

Hi,

As far as i know and as far as I'm concerned, that's the plan for future GPs:

Bologna : Brussels/Belgian players who are going already booked a flight (i'm not going)
Paris : There is an Outpost bus (Bus organised by the biggest shop in belgium), which most of us will take (i m travelling with the bus)
Prague : have't planned anything yet but the drive seems long (could be a nice raod trip), i went by plane each other time.
Lille : 1H15 drive from Brussels we'll go by car
Rotterdam : going by car too.

You should take into account that we have an airport operating RyanAir 50 kms from Brussels, so most plane ticket range from 40 to 80€ to go to any european GP.

Alexandre Darras.

MoTo
MoTo
Judge

Message  Skuup Lun 29 Fév - 20:28

Hi,

Thanks for the comments

I assumed most ppl had travel plans done for Bologna, it was just a shot in the dark (I already have one guy sharing the ride with me). For Paris I can't take the bus as I have a meeting I can't miss on that friday Sad. To Prague I might fly, but I'm willing to take the road trip if I get someone to go with me, as I said I get to spend enough time on airports as it is. To Lille and Rotterdam I would be interested in sharing a ride if anyone needs a ride or has room in their car. I'm also intrested in sharing hotels/motels/what ever expanses can be shared.

I'll check out that facebook group Smile

//Jani

Skuup

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Mar 1 Mar - 12:17

MoTo a écrit:Prague : have't planned anything yet but the drive seems long (could be a nice raod trip), i went by plane each other time.
Il est fortement déconseillé de se rendre à Prague en voiture, celles-ci étant fréquemment volées ou forcées lorsqu'elles ont des plaques étrangères, et la ville de Prague étant de toute façon rendue impropre à la circulation dans la majorité du centre.
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  NiRVeS Mar 1 Mar - 15:17

Emmanuelle et Emilien a écrit:
MoTo a écrit:Prague : have't planned anything yet but the drive seems long (could be a nice raod trip), i went by plane each other time.
Il est fortement déconseillé de se rendre à Prague en voiture, celles-ci étant fréquemment volées ou forcées lorsqu'elles ont des plaques étrangères, et la ville de Prague étant de toute façon rendue impropre à la circulation dans la majorité du centre.
And because our Finnish friend might not be fluent in French: Prague has the unfortunate reputation of having a lot of theft & burglaries when it comes to foreign cars. Unless if you arrange for a (securized) parking spot somewhere, we would advise against driving there. Besides, the city center is not very accomodating to cars anyway, the city is quite compact in general (you can do a lot just by walking) and public transport is excellent (cheap, frequent, runs late).

As for my own travel plans this year:

Prague Eternal --> Plane
BoM Annecy --> Car
GP Prague --> Plane
BoM Strasbourg --> Car
GP Lille --> Car
BoM Paris --> Car
GP Rotterdam --> Car

NiRVeS

http://belgianlegacycup.wordpress.com

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé