MTGBELGIQUE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Questions from GP Torino

+5
Lephtis
spokone
Georges
Exstrange
polype
9 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Questions from GP Torino Empty Questions from GP Torino

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Mer 4 Avr - 16:09

Pas de raison que seuls les arbitres profitent de mon mini-report : voilà de quoi donner de quoi réfléchir aux joueurs qui aiment les règles. Par contre désolé, je n'ai pas le temps de traduire. :/
Si vous êtes un arbitre, répondez sur la liste, et laissez ce sujet aux joueurs. Smile

Hello guys,

I don't plan to do a full report from Grand Prix Torino. It was a small tournament, with not much questions asked (to my great surprise), and I spent two of the three days away from the floor (Friday Team Leader Deck Check for all the GPTs, Saturday Team Papers, and Sunday L2 certification), so I didn't interact much with the Grand Prix itself.

But there is a good thing about overstaffed Grand Prix: judges could meet and talk, and what do judges talk about? Judge stuff! So at the end of the tournament, I still had a collection of questions and situations to talk about. Don't hesitate to give a shot to them (answer with the new IPG, not the one in application in Torino Wink ) ! But please, wait until tomorrow to post your email, so everybody get the time to think about it.

1) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws and attacks with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved and call a judge.

Dark Confidant 1B
Creature — Human Wizard
At the beginning of your upkeep, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost.
2/1

2) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws two cards, and attack with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved correctly and call a judge.

3) Player A casts Emrakul and says "Go!". Player B untaps, draws, and attack with his 4 1/1 Flying Spirit tokens. He then realizes it shouldn't be his turn and call a judge.

Emrakul, the Aeons Torn (15)
Legendary Creature — Eldrazi
Emrakul, the Aeons Torn can't be countered.
When you cast Emrakul, take an extra turn after this one.
Flying, protection from colored spells, annihilator 6
When Emrakul is put into a graveyard from anywhere, its owner shuffles his or her graveyard into his or her library.
15/15

4) Player A controls no other permanent than 3 Darksteel Citadel and a Springleaf Drum. He taps the Drum and play a Thoughtcast. He draws 2 cards and put the Thoughtcast in his graveyard. Then he realizes he didn't have any creature for the Drum, and calls a judge. Player B says he doesn't know which cards have been draw, but that his best friend has been looking the whole game and could surely tell you.

Darksteel Citadel
Artifact Land
Darksteel Citadel is indestructible. ("Destroy" effects and lethal damage don't destroy it.)
Tap: Add 1 to your mana pool.

Springleaf Drum (1)
Artifact
Tap, Tap an untapped creature you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.

Thoughtcast 4U
Sorcery
Affinity for artifacts (This spell costs 1 less to cast for each artifact you control.)
Draw two cards.

5) A player starts his decklist with:

4 Urza's
4 Urza's
4 Urza's
3 Grove of the Burnwillows
1 Academy Ruins
1 Forest
1 Eye of Ugin

6) A player starts his decklist with:

4 Arid Mesa
4 Marsh
4 Mountain
4 Scalding Tarn
2 Boros Garrison
2 Plains
2 Sacred Foundry

7) And for extra-fun, a question only one judge on the whole Grand Prix got 100% correct (and no, it was not Jurgen Wink !

During a Grand Melee multiplayer variant played according to the Comprehensive Rules and with 12 players, I control a Darksteel Reactor. At my upkeep, I put the 20th counter on it. Then I call a judge because I have no idea about what is happening.

Darksteel Reactor 4
Artifact
Darksteel Reactor is indestructible. ("Destroy" effects and lethal damage don't destroy it.)
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Darksteel Reactor.
When Darksteel Reactor has twenty or more charge counters on it, you win the game.

A few more questions found on my notes. Those are obviously from the judge discussions, and not from the GP itself. Smile

8 ) In Grand Melee, I play Karn Liberated's ultimate. What happens?

Karn Liberated 7
Planeswalker — Karn
+4: Target player exiles a card from his or her hand.
-3: Exile target permanent.
-14: Restart the game, leaving in exile all non-Aura permanent cards exiled with Karn Liberated. Then put those cards onto the battlefield under your control.

9) In Grand Melee, I put Karn Liberated's ultimate on the stack. Meanwhile, 6 players away, a player is at 5 life, and his neighbour targets him with Lava Axe. What happens?

Lava Axe 4R
Sorcery
Lava Axe deals 5 damage to target player.

10) In a duel, I Mindslaver you. May I see your sideboard?

Mindslaver 6
Legendary Artifact
4, Tap, Sacrifice Mindslaver: You control target player during that player's next turn. (You see all cards that player could see and make all decisions for the player.)

11) In a duel, I Mindslaver you. Then I play Karn Liberated's ultimate. May I force you to mulligan to 0?

Dernière édition par Emmanuelle et Emilien le Mer 4 Avr - 17:16, édité 2 fois
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Questions from GP Torino Empty Re: Questions from GP Torino

Message  MatF Mer 4 Avr - 16:28

Pour le fun (car je connais trés mal les règles de judge):
1) On résout l'effet du Dark confidant, warning.
2) Game lost au player A: Draw extra card. En gros, il résout pas l'effet du Dark confidant et draw 2 cards au lieu d'une. Impossible de revenir en arrière et de savoir la carte qu'il a pioché. Si player 1 a 1pv et qu'il tente de gruger => Disqualification.
3) Je pense que c'est difficile. Si il dit "Fin de tour" et que l'autre pioche, c'est clairement Game lost, draw extra card. Mais le player A dit "Go", genre "tu peut jouer ton tour" et il semble que le player A ne réagisse pas au fait que Player B joue son tour. Warning aux deux, pas de retour en arrière. Player A devrait apprendre à jouer son deck et ses cartes.
4) Si le Player B ne réagit pas quand Player 1 joue son spell, c'est une erreur des deux joueurs. A moins que le player A ait clairement gruger (Disqualification), c'est Warning aux deux et pas de retour en arrière (Je pense pas qu'un mec extérieur au match ne doive intervenir).
5) Game loss (mauvaise deck list). Perso, je remplace les 12 Urza en basic lands. Mais je sais que c'est plus la politique actuelle des judges, donc on le laisse jouer ces 12 Urza lands.
6) Game loss. Je sais pas si il y a des plusieurs carte Marsh en modern (pas accés au gatherer du boulot). Si c'est clair que c'est Marsh flat, il peut jouer ces marsh flat.
7) Player A win the game. Obvious.
MatF
MatF

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Mer 4 Avr - 16:42

Pour répondre à ta question (sans aucun commentaire sur la validité de tes réponses) :

- Il y a 27 cartes contenant "Marsh" dans Magic, 14 d'entre elles valides en Modern.
- Il y a 18 cartes contenant "Urza's" dans Magic, 5 d'entre elles valides en Modern.
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  MatF Mer 4 Avr - 17:07

Emmanuelle et Emilien a écrit:Pour répondre à ta question (sans aucun commentaire sur la validité de tes réponses) :

- Il y a 27 cartes contenant "Marsh" dans Magic, 14 d'entre elles valides en Modern.
- Il y a 18 cartes contenant "Urza's" dans Magic, 5 d'entre elles valides en Modern.

Merci. De toute façon, ça ne change rien à mes réponses. Le mec prends son game lost et il peut rectifier sa deck list pour jouer les cartes dont il avait l'intention de jouer. Je pense que c'est la sanction de nos jours.
MatF
MatF

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Mer 4 Avr - 17:17

Ajout de quatre questions supplémentaires (8 à 11).
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  MatF Mer 4 Avr - 17:27

10) Oui
11) Non, c'est une nouvelle partie. Si tu active le mindslaver et l'ultimate de karn, le mindslaver n'a aucun effet.

Pour 8 et 9, je dois lire les règles de Grand Mélée... Ca a l'air le bordel Smile
MatF
MatF

Message  MatF Mer 4 Avr - 17:35

Cool Player A et ses deux voisins recommence une partie. Les autres continuent à jouer normalement. Player A garde son Turn marker.

9) Pareil que si dessus. Le mec prends ces 5 pv et meurt.

Je rajoute
7) Quand tu arrives au 20ieme marqueurs, tes deux voisins perdent la partie, puis tes deux nouveaux voisins perdent la partie, puis tes 2 nouveaux voisins perdent la partie... Au final, tu gagnes.
MatF
MatF

Message  MatF Ven 6 Avr - 11:20

Bon, Emilien, je sais pas si beaucoup de gens répondront à tes questions. Quelques réponses? Very Happy
MatF
MatF

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Ven 6 Avr - 12:02

Réponses lundi.
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  spokone Ven 6 Avr - 13:36

je veux bien y répondre mais je connais les soluces à toutes les questions donc ce n'est pas marrant...

spokone

Message  Exstrange Ven 6 Avr - 13:45

Utile ce post dis-donc Rolling Eyes

Exstrange
Modo

Message  polype Ven 6 Avr - 15:50

Chuck Norris veut bien y répondre mais Chuck Norris connait les soluces à toutes les questions donc ce n'est pas marrant....
polype
polype

Message  Exstrange Ven 6 Avr - 16:31

Party

Exstrange
Modo

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Ven 6 Avr - 16:34

spokone était là au GP Torino et j'ai meublé certains trajets en posant ces questions, donc il est possible qu'il en ait retenu une partie et se rappelle donc bien de la réponse correcte à certaines questions.
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  Georges Ven 6 Avr - 19:34

J'pensais qu'il avait vécu personnellement toutes ces situations durant le GP ! Very Happy
Georges
Georges
Judge

Message  spokone Jeu 12 Avr - 5:29

Emmanuelle et Emilien a écrit:Pas de raison que seuls les arbitres profitent de mon mini-report : voilà de quoi donner de quoi réfléchir aux joueurs qui aiment les règles. Par contre désolé, je n'ai pas le temps de traduire. :/
Si vous êtes un arbitre, répondez sur la liste, et laissez ce sujet aux joueurs. Smile

Hello guys,

I don't plan to do a full report from Grand Prix Torino. It was a small tournament, with not much questions asked (to my great surprise), and I spent two of the three days away from the floor (Friday Team Leader Deck Check for all the GPTs, Saturday Team Papers, and Sunday L2 certification), so I didn't interact much with the Grand Prix itself.

But there is a good thing about overstaffed Grand Prix: judges could meet and talk, and what do judges talk about? Judge stuff! So at the end of the tournament, I still had a collection of questions and situations to talk about. Don't hesitate to give a shot to them (answer with the new IPG, not the one in application in Torino Wink ) ! But please, wait until tomorrow to post your email, so everybody get the time to think about it.

1) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws and attacks with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved and call a judge.

Dark Confidant 1B
Creature — Human Wizard
At the beginning of your upkeep, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost.
2/1

2) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws two cards, and attack with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved correctly and call a judge.

3) Player A casts Emrakul and says "Go!". Player B untaps, draws, and attack with his 4 1/1 Flying Spirit tokens. He then realizes it shouldn't be his turn and call a judge.

When Emrakul is put into a graveyard from anywhere, its owner shuffles his or her graveyard into his or her library.
15/15

4) Player A controls no other permanent than 3 Darksteel Citadel and a Springleaf Drum. He taps the Drum and play a Thoughtcast. He draws 2 cards and put the Thoughtcast in his graveyard. Then he realizes he didn't have any creature for the Drum, and calls a judge. Player B says he doesn't know which cards have been draw, but that his best friend has been looking the whole game and could surely tell you.

Darksteel Citadel
Artifact Land
Darksteel Citadel is indestructible. ("Destroy" effects and lethal damage don't destroy it.)

Springleaf Drum (1)
Artifact
Tap, Tap an untapped creature you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.

Thoughtcast 4U
Sorcery
Affinity for artifacts (This spell costs 1 less to cast for each artifact you control.)
Draw two cards.

5) A player starts his decklist with:

4 Urza's
4 Urza's
4 Urza's
1 Academy Ruins
1 Forest
1 Eye of Ugin

6) A player starts his decklist with:

4 Arid Mesa
4 Marsh
4 Mountain
4 Scalding Tarn
2 Boros Garrison
2 Plains
2 Sacred Foundry

7) And for extra-fun, a question only one judge on the whole Grand Prix got 100% correct (and no, it was not Jurgen Wink !

During a Grand Melee multiplayer variant played according to the Comprehensive Rules and with 12 players, I control a Darksteel Reactor. At my upkeep, I put the 20th counter on it. Then I call a judge because I have no idea about what is happening.

Darksteel Reactor 4
Artifact
Darksteel Reactor is indestructible. ("Destroy" effects and lethal damage don't destroy it.)
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Darksteel Reactor.
When Darksteel Reactor has twenty or more charge counters on it, you win the game.

A few more questions found on my notes. Those are obviously from the judge discussions, and not from the GP itself. Smile

8 ) In Grand Melee, I play Karn Liberated's ultimate. What happens?

Karn Liberated 7
Planeswalker — Karn
-14: Restart the game, leaving in exile all non-Aura permanent cards exiled with Karn Liberated. Then put those cards onto the battlefield under your control.

9) In Grand Melee, I put Karn Liberated's ultimate on the stack. Meanwhile, 6 players away, a player is at 5 life, and his neighbour targets him with Lava Axe. What happens?

Lava Axe 4R
Sorcery

10) In a duel, I Mindslaver you. May I see your sideboard?

Mindslaver 6
Legendary Artifact
4, Tap, Sacrifice Mindslaver: You control target player during that player's next turn. (You see all cards that player could see and make all decisions for the player.)

11) In a duel, I Mindslaver you. Then I play Karn Liberated's ultimate. May I force you to mulligan to 0?

1 on draw la carte suivante pour que le trigger ai lieu --> warning
2 game loss
4 game loss pour extra draw
5 game loss au début de la seconde round interdiction de sider et c lui qui commence
6 idem apres deck check
7 tu n'arriveras jamais a 20 compteur Wink
8 tout le monde recommence

spokone

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Jeu 12 Avr - 13:39

Thanks to everybody who participated in this quizz. I'll remind everybody the question, labelled as "a", and I'll label my answer as "b". Smile

1a) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws and attacks with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved and call a judge.

Dark Confidant 1B
Creature — Human Wizard
2/1

1b) It's a typical case of Miss Trigger. The ability isn't a Lapsing one (it include lifeloss for its controller which is not a Lapsing ability, so the whole abolity is not Lapsing). Penalty is a Warning for player A. Player B had a reasonable chance to notice the issue and could had gotten advantage, so it's a Warning for Failure to Maintain the Gamestate for him. Fix is putting the ability at the bottom of the stack (currently empty) and resolving it, so player A reveals the top card of his library, put that card into his hand, and lose life equal to its converted mana cost.

2a) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws two cards, and attack with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved correctly and call a judge.

2b) Here, player A draws a card for its Confidant ability. But he doesn't resolve it correctly, as the opponent need to see which card was put in his hand to verify the ability was correctly processed (and that the player should indeed lose 0 life). It's a Failure to Reveal, penalty for this being a Game Loss. The card cannot unicaly be identified, so no downgrade is possible. Player B had a reasonable chance to notice the issue and could had gotten advantage, so it's a Warning for Failure to Maintain the Gamestate for him. No additional fix is needed.

3a) Player A casts Emrakul and says "Go!". Player B untaps, draws, and attack with his 4 1/1 Flying Spirit tokens. He then realizes it shouldn't be his turn and call a judge.

15/15

3b) Scott Marshal adressed this recently on the international judge mailing list. Here is the [O] answer about this topic:
"A trigger that gives you an extra turn - Emrakul, for example - is *not* Lapsing. It is an invisible trigger - i.e., it has no effect on the visual representation of the game. As there are no choices to be made (for that trigger), then we just assume the trigger resolved at the normal time.
It's not the end of the world if we just decide the turn is gone, and please don't try to "fix" the untap or draw steps that were forgotten."

4a) Player A controls no other permanent than 3 Darksteel Citadel and a Springleaf Drum. He taps the Drum and play a Thoughtcast. He draws 2 cards and put the Thoughtcast in his graveyard. Then he realizes he didn't have any creature for the Drum, and calls a judge. Player B says he doesn't know which cards have been draw, but that his best friend has been looking the whole game and could surely tell you.

Darksteel Citadel
Artifact Land

Springleaf Drum (1)
Artifact

Thoughtcast 4U
Sorcery
Draw two cards.

4b) Ok, here we have a player who end up with more cards than he should in his hand. Sounds like Drawing Extra Cards. But before we jump to this conclusion, we have to check three things: was there any object on the stack resolved in an incorrect order, was there an Game Rules Violation just before the extra draw, or was there a Player Communication Violation just before the extra draw? If so, we have to go for those infractions instead of DEC. And yes, indeed, there was a Game Rules Violation!
So, penalty is Warning. Again, FtMGS for his opponent, Warning. Fix is either rewinds the whole mess, or leave it as it. Can we rewind? Not much happened since the error has been commited (taping the Drum for mana), simply a spell cast, so it's fairly easy. Yes, some informations has been revealed (player A has a Thoughtcast, player B cannot or don't want to counter it), so that's more doubtful. It's at the end a subjective decision, but my Team Leader went for back-up (on Grand Prix, back-up decisions could be done by any Level 3+, instead of only Head Judges) and I agreed on him, as this will still lead the game to a more natural conclusion.
Back-up involve taking back the spell from graveyard and putting back in hand, putting two cards from his hand on top of his library, and untapping his mana sources.
The extra twist is about the claim that player B's friend could confirm which cards were drawn. Usually, the back-up is either put back the exact cards drawn if both players could identify them, or random cards in all other situations. Here tecnically, both players cannot confirm it. But as player B was obviously ok with a deviation, and again, this deviation would have allowed us to reach a more natural game state, I asked to the HJ for allowing a such deviation if both Player A and player B's friend could agree on the cards drawn (even in Grand Prix, deviations must still go through the HJ). He agreed on that.
So I took player A apart, asked him which were the two cards drawn. I then did the same thing with player B's friend. They both named different cards. Oops. Standard fix it is then, and two random cards were put on top of library.

5a) A player starts his decklist with:

4 Urza's
4 Urza's
4 Urza's
1 Academy Ruins
1 Forest
1 Eye of Ugin

5b) Ok, this infraction is easy now, as everything related to deck or decklists problems is called Deck/Decklist Problem. Very Happy The definition even says "A card listed on a decklist is not identified by its full name, and could be interpreted as more than one card". There are 5 cards in Modern starting with "Urza's", so that's definitly the case.
Fix is easy as well: the list is illegal, so deckcheck the guy, and fix the list.
But what about the Penalty? It is a Game Loss. But the Philosophy says that "Use of a truncated name that is not unique may be downgraded to a Warning at the Head Judge’s discretion if he or she believes that the intended card is obvious and the potential for abuse minimal. When determining if a name is ambiguous, judges may take into account the format being played."
Is this obvious and is the potential for abuse minimal? For me, the answer is both time yes, and I don't think anybody playing Magic at Competitive events had any doubt about which cards were played. I asked for a downgrade to the HJ, and he agreed on that. So Warning for the guy, with an harsh chat about "seriously, don't do that again, you were so close of having a Game Loss".

6a) A player starts his decklist with:

4 Arid Mesa
4 Marsh
4 Mountain
4 Scalding Tarn
2 Boros Garrison
2 Plains
2 Sacred Foundry

6b) Ok, here is the same situation. D/DLP, deck-check and correct the list, Game Loss could be downgarded in a Warning by the Head Judge...
But is is obvious, and is the potential for abuse minimal? This time, there are not 5 cards legal in Modern that could fit, but dozens of them, including several lands. Still, I was sure of which cards was played. During the months before the GP, I played or judged almost two Modern PTQ per week-end. I had a good understanding of the formats and the usual decks. For me there was no doubt, it was a Marsh Flats. Just to be sure, I shown the decklist to other judges from my teams, and they gone for "probably Marsh Flats" too. On my suggestion, Head Judge agreed on a downgrade.
Now, of all judges staffed this day, we were the only two in the room who agreed on that ruling. Most judges would have not even downgrade the 5a situation.
I still think my ruling was a good one. Not downgrading would have been a good ruling too. It's just that the IPG includes a subjective factor ("obvious") and the answer will depend from judge to judge. I even think this sentence in the IPG is here specificaly for cases like that.
So I'm quite interested in your opinion (especialy our L3, RC and L4). Would you have downgraded 5 and/or 6? Why?

7a) And for extra-fun, a question only one judge on the whole Grand Prix got 100% correct (and no, it was not Jurgen Wink !

Darksteel Reactor 4
Artifact

7b) You have a state-based trigger, and its condition are met. It triggers once. At its resolution, you should win. However, a specific rule in multiplayer says that if a player should win, every opponent in his range of influence lose. So at its resolution, you kick some opponents from the game.
Then the condition for the trigger is still met (there are still 20 counters on the Reactor), and there is not the same trigger on the stack anymore, so it triggers again.
At the resolution, every opponent in your range of influence should lose. But the range of influence has not been updated yet (it is only as the turn pass), so the trigger does nothing on resolution.
Oh, look, the condition for the trigger is still met! So this thing will trigger again. And again. And again. Each time doing nothing.
Looks like a loop involving no choice. If you don't have an external way to break it, it's a draw for you and everybody else in your range of influence (which currently involve only yourself). So congratulation, you just drew the game with yourself. You're removed from the game, and the turn pass. Other players continue to play without you and your stupid deck. Except the guys and gals you kicked out of the game first, who just hate you.

8a ) In Grand Melee, I play Karn Liberated's ultimate. What happens?

Karn Liberated 7
Planeswalker — Karn

8b) 801.19. Effects that restart the game (see rule 714) are exempt from the limited range of influence option. All players in the game will be involved in the new game.
Everybody restart the game.

9a) In Grand Melee, I put Karn Liberated's ultimate on the stack. Meanwhile, 6 players away, a player is at 5 life, and his neighbour targets him with Lava Axe. What happens?

Lava Axe 4R
Sorcery

9b) The comprehensive rules don't include an answer for this special case, so it's up to HJ decision. However, the most fitting with the turn marker philosophy and the most consistant with previous Worlds Grande Melee public events is to resolve first the stack associated with the marker with the lowest number.

10a) In a duel, I Mindslaver you. May I see your sideboard?

Mindslaver 6
Legendary Artifact

10b) Yes. You may see it during a game (as long as you keep it separated), and I have access to all game informations you have legaly access to.

11a) In a duel, I Mindslaver you. Then I play Karn Liberated's ultimate. May I force you to mulligan to 0?

11b) Nice try but no, for a lot of different reasons, first of them being that you used that in a previous game, not the one we're currently playing.

Dernière édition par Emmanuelle et Emilien le Jeu 12 Avr - 15:58, édité 3 fois
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  Joey Jeu 12 Avr - 14:02

Assez énorme le ruling sur le Darksteel Reactor love

Par contre,
1a) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws and attacks with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved and call a judge.

1b) It's a typical case of Miss Trigger. The ability isn't a Lapsing one (it include lifeloss for its controller which is not a Lapsing ability, so the whole abolity is not Lapsing). Penalty is a Warning for player A. Player B had a reasonable chance to notice the issue and could had gotten advantage, so it's a Warning for Failure to Maintain the Gamestate for him.
J'ai rien compris au nouvel IPG ou quoi ?
Pourquoi le joueur B reçoit-il un warning pour ne pas avoir rappelé un trigger à son adversaire ?
Joey
Joey
Admin

http://www.mtgbelgique.com

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Jeu 12 Avr - 14:05

Non, c'est moi qui me suis planté. Smile
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  Lephtis Jeu 12 Avr - 14:17

So congratulation, you just drew the game with yourself. You're removed from the game, and the turn pass. Other players continue to play without you and your stupid deck. Except the guys and gals you kicked out of the game first, who just hate you.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Je me serais pas mal planté Embarassed

Lephtis

Message  Froggy Jeu 12 Avr - 15:21

Emmanuelle et Emilien a écrit:Non, c'est moi qui me suis planté. Smile

A la question 2 aussi d'ailleurs.

(oui, je sais je t'ai déjà envoyé un mail pour ça mais faut que ça soit public! Twisted Evil )
Froggy
Froggy
Judge

Message  Joey Jeu 12 Avr - 15:26

Je vois pas d'erreur sur la réponse 2 scratch
Joey
Joey
Admin

Message  Joey Jeu 12 Avr - 15:49

Emmanuelle et Emilien a écrit: 2a) Player A controls a Dark Confidant, untaps, draws two cards, and attack with his Confidant. As player B think about to how to block, he notices the Dark Confidant ability hasn't been resolved correctly and call a judge.

2b) Here, player A draws a card for its Confidant ability. But he doesn't resolve it correctly, as the opponent need to see which card was put in his hand to verify the ability was correctly processed (and that the player should indeed lose 0 life). It's a Failure to Reveal, penalty for this being a Game Loss. The card cannot unicaly be identified, so no downgrade is possible. Player B had a reasonable chance to notice the issue and could had gotten advantage, so it's a Warning for Failure to Maintain the Gamestate for him. No additional fix is needed.

Pourquoi le joueur B n'a-t-il pas de warning ?
Il a le droit d'ignorer un trigger de l'adversaire, mais il n'a pas le droit de laisser un trigger se résoudre de manière illégale.

Par contre, si le joueur A révèle une main avec uniquement des lands, le downgrade est possible non ?
Joey
Joey
Admin

Message  Froggy Jeu 12 Avr - 15:54

Juste! My bad then... Smile
Froggy
Froggy
Judge

Message  MatF Jeu 12 Avr - 15:57

Joey a écrit:
Par contre, si le joueur A révèle une main avec uniquement des lands, le downgrade est possible non ?

Si le mec a fait Plow under au tour d'avant? Est il possible de downgrade?
MatF
MatF

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant