MTGBELGIQUE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Pro Tour Nagoya

+5
Nico Truc
MatF
Georges
Joey
polype
9 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Pro Tour Nagoya - Page 2 Empty Re: Pro Tour Nagoya

Message  Nico Truc Dim 12 Juin - 12:20

juste après avoir gagné le gp Paris en guise de warm up...
Nico Truc
Nico Truc

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  neoatomium Dim 12 Juin - 13:01

Va falloir que je matte les game en 1/4 de LSV car je ne conçois même pas qu'il ait pu perdre avec son deck de porc et la finale tellement le deck de Sharfman avait l'air inférieur à celui de Kadooka
neoatomium
neoatomium
Judge

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Lun 13 Juin - 7:32

Quart de finale de Pro Tour, Pichon 2 - Cox 1 :
Both players mulliganed for the fourth game, but when Elie Pichon accidentally placed seven cards facedown on the table instead of six, his opponent pointed out his mistake and stopped him from drawing the additional card. The penalty for doing so would have been severe—Pichon would have ended up at five cards—and it was a great show of sportsmanship from Pat Cox, especially given that he was in a do-or-die situation.
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  Swap Lun 13 Juin - 7:50

Au risque d'être très peu crédible: Totalement banale.
Swap
Swap

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Lun 13 Juin - 10:00

It all started about a year prior to the release of Worldwake. Carrie's roommate at the time had purchased a new game for his Xbox, and she was fascinated by it. "I liked the puzzles and all the decks," Carrie explained, referring to her first encounter with Duels of the Planeswalkers. When her next roommate brought the game home, she was hooked. [...]

"My friend asked me if I wanted to go to something called the 'Worldwake Prerelease.' At the time I didn't know what that meant, or even that there was a card game and that cards came out in expansions." Carrie went directly from the digital world to the Prerelease and managed a respectable 2-2.

"He had to explain everything," Carrie added, describing her first time playing in a tournament after discussing it with her friend, "but I enjoyed it a lot and went to the Launch Party a week later. I've been hooked ever since!" [...]

After the Worldwake Prerelease, my friends and I began playing at our local shop. We'd draft each week, and I found myself unable to wait for each tournament! Then a friend suggested we try something called 'Extended' for a 'Pro Tour Qualifier.'" [...]

Captivated by the Tempered Steel decks of the era, she decided to build her own version. Unfortunately, she didn't have any Thoughtseizes, so she shaved the deck down to just the most important blue and white cards, cutting black entirely and simply hoped for the best.

"My goal was to win two matches that weekend!" she explains, looking back on the tournament. "I won, and I couldn't believe it. I had always wanted to go to Japan, but I didn't even know until midway through the event that the winner would get to go to Nagoya! That was exciting to find out." [...]

I asked Carrie what her goals were for the Pro Tour itself.

"I wanted to win two matches," she explained, "but now I'm 4-1-1 and feeling confident about my ability to win one more to Day 2."
Feature: Planeswalkers to Pro Tours

Un nouvel contrexemple de casual complet qui avait un peu de chatte, de skill, et de volonté d'aller sur des tournois se retrouve à avoir son heure de gloire.
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien Lun 22 Aoû - 9:30

Carrie a de nouveau été dans un coverage sur le mother ship, dans lequel elle déclare :
"I keep having people asking me for advice now, which is weird. I'm still perfectly capable of sucking!"
Laughing
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Emmanuelle et Emilien
Judge

Message  Froggy Lun 22 Aoû - 9:31

énorme ! Very Happy
Froggy
Froggy
Judge