MTGBELGIQUE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

Désignation d'une source de votre choix

4 participants

Désignation d'une source de votre choix Empty Désignation d'une source de votre choix

Message  Naosu Mer 15 Oct - 11:53

Bonjour, j'aimerai un peu revenir sur l'effet de la Deflecting Palm

Spoiler:

L'oracle nous dis:

The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage. If damage is prevented this way, Deflecting Palm deals that much damage to that source's controller.

J'aimerai plus de précision quand à la désignation d'une source de mon choix.

ex:

Aileen contrôle un Bogle insaisissable (Slippery Bogle) qui est enchanter par un Rancoeur (Rancor) et un Diadème du point du jour (Daybreak Coronet). Nicodemus ne possède aucun bloqueur. Aileen déclare une phase d'attaque en désignant le Bogle insaisissable (Slippery Bogle) comme attaquant. Nicodemus lance une Paume déflectrice (Deflecting Palm) ... (???)

C'est ici que j'aimerai savoir exactement ce qu'il faut dire puisque la Palm ne cible pas
Naosu
Naosu

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Désignation d'une source de votre choix Empty Re: Désignation d'une source de votre choix

Message  Reinout Mer 15 Oct - 12:53

Deflecting Palm doesn’t target any creature or player. You choose a source of damage as Deflecting Palm resolves.

Reinout

Désignation d'une source de votre choix Empty Re: Désignation d'une source de votre choix

Message  Naosu Mer 15 Oct - 13:03

Reinout a écrit:Deflecting Palm doesn’t target any creature or player. You choose a source of damage as Deflecting Palm resolves.

I know that but the thing i wanna know is: I must name a card has a source ( like Slippery Bogle for ex.) ? Or something else ?

i mean, if

Aileen contrôle un Bogle insaisissable (Slippery Bogle) qui est enchanter par un Rancoeur (Rancor) et un Diadème du point du jour (Daybreak Coronet). Nicodemus ne possède aucun bloqueur. Aileen déclare une phase d'attaque en désignant le Bogle insaisissable (Slippery Bogle) comme attaquant. Nicodemus lance une Paume déflectrice (Deflecting Palm) designant le Bogle insaisissable (Slippery Bogle) comme source de dégat. Les dégats sont prévenu et Aileen subit 6 dégats

it's the right way ?
Naosu
Naosu

Message  hotshot162 Mer 15 Oct - 13:11

Naosu a écrit:
it's the right way ?
si tu veux prévenir les dégats du bogle, alors oui il vaut mieux le choisir comme source Wink
hotshot162
hotshot162
Judge

Message  Naosu Mer 15 Oct - 13:18

hotshot162 a écrit:
Naosu a écrit:
it's the right way ?
si tu veux prévenir les dégats du bogle, alors oui il vaut mieux le choisir comme source Wink

Ma question peu sembler totalement conne mais j'aime autant être sur de dire ce qu'il faut dire ^^"
Naosu
Naosu

Message  koldae Mer 15 Oct - 13:21

Un judge ma un jour dit il n'y a pas de question stupide, il n'y a que des réponses stupides. Je me sens mieux depuis et je trouve que c'est une bonne question Smile !

koldae

Message  Reinout Mer 15 Oct - 13:23

Cast Deflecting palm.
Resolves?
Yes: I choose slippery boggle as the source and point at the boggle that's on the table.
What source do you take: opponent lets you make a choice that needs to be made when the spell resolves, so he indicates the spell resolves. Go to yes.
No: Cry a little.

609.7. Some effects apply to damage from a source—for example, “The next time a red source of your
choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.”

609.7a If an effect requires a player to choose a source of damage, he or she may choose a
permanent; a spell on the stack (including a permanent spell); any object referred to by an object
on the stack, by a replacement or prevention effect that’s waiting to apply, or by a delayed
triggered ability that’s waiting to trigger (even if that object is no longer in the zone it used to be
in); or, for certain casual variant games, a face-up card in the command zone. A source doesn’t
need to be capable of dealing damage to be a legal choice. The source is chosen when the effect
is created. If the player chooses a permanent, the effect will apply to the next damage dealt by
that permanent, regardless of whether it’s combat damage or damage dealt as the result of a spell or ability. If the player chooses a permanent spell, the effect will apply to any damage
dealt by that spell and any damage dealt by the permanent that spell becomes when it resolves.

Reinout

Message  Naosu Mer 15 Oct - 14:49

Reinout a écrit:Cast Deflecting palm.
Resolves?
Yes: I choose slippery boggle as the source and point at the boggle that's on the table.
... .

So ok i just have to name the source like i name a card

Thank for the précision Smile
Naosu
Naosu

Message  Reinout Mer 15 Oct - 14:58

Naosu a écrit:
Resolves?
... .

well, you are not naming a card. You are choosing a source, in this case a permanent. So you just point at the permanent.
To clarify: you cannot play deflecting palm in the upkeep, 'name' goblin guide when there is no goblin guide on the stack/battlefield, let the opponent play goblin guide in his 1st main phase, let him attack with it and say the damage is prevented. The wording 'source' is just confusing, but you can select spells, spells that will get turned into permanents (eg: when goblin guide is on the stack you can deflecting palm it and the spell will also work for the goblin guide permanent the spell will become), permanents that are in play etc. The word 'source' covers all of these, but it is something that needs to exist at the time the spell resolves.

So for your example: you just point at the boggle you want. If there are multiple boggles in play you will only prevent 1 of them, and not all of them even though they share the same name.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Reinout

Message  Naosu Mer 15 Oct - 15:23

Reinout a écrit:
Naosu a écrit:
Resolves?
... .

well, you are not naming a card. You are choosing a source, in this case a permanent. So you just point at the permanent.
To clarify: you cannot play deflecting palm in the upkeep, 'name' goblin guide when there is no goblin guide on the stack/battlefield, let the opponent play goblin guide in his 1st main phase, let him attack with it and say the damage is prevented. The wording 'source' is just confusing, but you can select spells, spells that will get turned into permanents (eg: when goblin guide is on the stack you can deflecting palm it and the spell will also work for the goblin guide permanent the spell will become), permanents that are in play etc. The word 'source' covers all of these, but it is something that needs to exist at the time the spell resolves.

So for your example: you just point at the boggle you want. If there are multiple boggles in play you will only prevent 1 of them, and not all of them even though they share the same name.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Yes, like crystal Smile your last answer had resolved all my interrogations about "a source of you'r choice" thx Smile
Naosu
Naosu

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé